[NEWS] 181115 GOT7 Reveals Track List For “‘Present: YOU’ & ME”

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
Tonks
  • 415 posts
  • Falcon
  • Last active: Nov 21 2018 10:05 PM

GOT7’s track list for “‘Present : YOU’ & ME” is now here!

The repackaged album is a two-CD set that features the title track “Miracle,” which was composed by Moon Kim and KYUM LYK, with lyrics by KYUM LYK and JYP Entertainment founder Park Jin Young. The album includes three new songs, as well as unit and solo tracks that the group performed during concerts!

got7-present-track-list.jpg

Following the release of the first teaser video, more details have been announced for GOT7’s upcoming album “‘Present : YOU’ & ME”!

As hinted in the teaser clip, the title track is “Miracle.” The song is about what the real miraculous moments are for GOT7.

“‘Present : YOU’ & ME” is the repackaged album for GOT7’s third studio album “Present : YOU” and adds the aspect of “me” to the original meaning of “you” (the fans) being the greatest “present” to GOT7.

“‘Present : YOU’ & ME” is set to be released on December 3 at 6 p.m. KST.

Updated November 19:

GOT7 has released a teaser clip for their upcoming release “‘Present : YOU’ &ME”!

The teaser video features various festive decorations surrounding a candle that melts away to show the word “Miracle.”

Check it out below!

Original Article:

GOT7 has announced that they’ll release a new edition of their latest album “Present : YOU”!

On November 16 at midnight KST, the group released a teaser poster for the “‘Present : YOU’ &ME” edition of their third album. The album came out in September, and features the title track “Lullaby.”

“‘Present: You’ &Me” is due out on December 3 at 6 p.m. KST.

got72.jpg

credit: Soompi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Posted Image