• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic
sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,911 posts
  • Griffin
  • Last active: Today, 11:15 AM

GOT7 3rd Anniversary Gift From OMG7 - G7 Magazine

To celebrate the special occasion of GOT7's 3rd Anniversary, OMG7 Forum, with some survey help from IGOT7s all over the world, have made a one-of-a-kind gift / message book specially for our boys; we call it the "G7 Magazine". Enjoy (:

How many times have Ahgases bought a magazine that featured a few (albeit beautiful) pages of GOT7 in it and wished that there were MORE of GOT7 in it? I mean, a 5-6 pages feature just never seems enough, does it? So we thought it would be a cool idea to make an entire fashion magazine ALL about GOT7 & IGOT7, stuff from our relationship over the past 3 years, and give that to the boys as an anniversary present. A book full of our shared memories, our stories, and all the beautiful pictures of GOT7 we could ever want! We hope both GOT7 and Ahgases will like it  :) 

We have printed a physical copy of it and sent it to GOT7, so here we'll release the digital copy online for IGOT7s. 

Please do not take out without credits.

Click HERE to see a bigger/clearer version of the magazine on the host site.

Watermarked%20-%20Mag%20Inside%20Box%200

Watermarked%20-%20Box%20amp%20Mag%2002_z

Charity Donation

As is our OMG7 tradition for the past years, we have made a donation to a charity in GOT7's name as part of the celebration of their Anniversary this year too. A big THANK YOU to the generous IGOT7s who made donations with us to this worthy cause!! ^^ 

Donor List: 
@GOT7_MEX_OFFIC   -   @GOT7Philippines   -   @GOTChaGermany   -   @serenasuelyn   -   @lexayoo
@mickimouseu   -   @mssweng   -   @coded4d9dc   -   @nalanea   -   @vash_chan   -   @Bea.P

3rd%20Anniv%20Donation%20Cert%20Proper%2

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,911 posts
  • Griffin
  • Last active: Today, 11:15 AM

G7 Magazine Giveaway Contest

When we released the online version of our special 3rd Anniversary G7 Magazine, made by OMG7 for GOT7 & IGOT7s, back in January, we were very glad that many fans thought it was a great idea and enjoyed reading this special magazine :) Since then, we've also gotten many enquiries and requests from Ahgases about buying a hard copy of G7 Magazine for their own keepsake, but unfortunately we are unable to reproduce these for sale. Instead, as promised earlier, we've decided to do a free giveaway of 1 hard copy of G7 Magazine through a simple contest! Just enter this easy contest to win yourself a hard copy of G7 Magazine free of charge! ^^

HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST

All you have to do is answer these 3 questions by writing in a post on this thread! 
(*Make sure you are registered on OMG7 Forum and logged-in to your account when you post!)

- What do you think about G7 Magazine? 

- Which is your favourite article and why? 

- Why do you want a hard copy of G7 Magazine? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES: 
1) All entries must abide by our CODE OF CONDUCT

2) There is no word limit for this contest.

3) We will not accept entries from Forum Guests, only entries from registered members of OMG7 Forum will be accepted. (To sign up, go HERE)

4) We will not accept entries past the the deadline stipulated below. 

Just be as sincere and honest as possible~! OMG7 Admins will pick an answer that touched us the most or that we can relate to the most. Do that, and 1 free copy of G7 Magazine will be on its way to you! If you need to read the online version again for more inspiration, just scroll up to the post above this one!! Get writing everyone, fighting! ^_^

DEADLINE: 

Contest starts on Monday 3rd of April and ends on Sunday 16th of April, 11:59PM KST

shakeit94
  • 142 posts
  • Falcon
  • Last active: May 23 2017 05:12 PM

woaaahhhhh Awesome!!!! Happy 3rd anniversary got7!

Thank you for did a good thing OMG7 <333

tumblr_nfk0ukwmKW1r2i3iko1_250.gif

monbot
  • Donor
  • 40 posts
  • PipPip
  • parakeet
  • LocationUSA
  • Last active: May 04 2017 04:50 AM

This is awesome!  Thank you!!!!  I can't wait to read through the whole magazine  :ph34r:

bTW is there an option to download a digital copy?

wassereis
  • 20 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Aug 02 2017 03:30 PM

This is so cool!! This is such a great idea and so well done!! Amazing job!!

monbot
  • Donor
  • 40 posts
  • PipPip
  • parakeet
  • LocationUSA
  • Last active: May 04 2017 04:50 AM
I thought this G7 magazine was amazing put together.  It looks like a real magazine that include in-depth articles about an artist, interviews, fashion trends, and advertisement.  The only difference is it solely focuses on the boys.  It can probably be used as a guide to new fans if they wanted to get to know GOT7.  After reading the magazine, they would definitely become an aghase hehe.

I thought the fashion piece "Steal His Style" really showed each individual members' style and their personality.  But my favorite article was the recap of the Fly World Tour.  I didn't have the opportunity to attend this concert (or any of their fan meeting).  This article described the atmosphere and highlight of each of the stops.  It makes you feel like you experienced it yourself, in person.  I'm still holding onto hope JYP with release a Fly Tour DVD.  

The simple answer is, because it's about GOT7 :).  But truly, I can definitely see how much time and effort was put into developing this magazine and how it showcase the great aspects of the boys.  It is a shame for there not to be a hard copy  :wub:

Arbeh
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Apr 10 2017 10:36 PM

:YJhello:

What do you think about G7 Magazine?

IT. WAS. AWESOME. Seriously, it's literally full of GOT7 pics from the first page to the last (of course, it's G7 ) *screams in Ahgase* I’ve always wanted to see a magazine which features GOT7 the most but heol, G7 is here, a magazine which satisfies Ahgase’s heartue.

Which is your favourite article and why?

My favourite article is the timeline (GOT7: The Journey) because as an Ahgase since 2014, GOT7’s journey also became my journey , reminiscing the time where it all began, the ups and downs, and how this fandom grew bigger and better, these moments became my inspiration in life. The article showed how much GOT7 improved as a team and our growing fandom, IGOT7.

Why do you want a hard copy of the G7 Magazine?

The reason why I want a hard copy of the G7 Magazine is the memories that we had with GOT7. Though some say that treasures are gold, to Ahgases, treasures are the moments we shared with GOT7 and through the G7 Magazine, which showed GOT7’s history and the efforts of our fellow Ahgase, a treasure has been made (which will be an actual treasure soon.. Hard copyyyyy yeyyyy!!!). A treasure of memories that won’t stop growing and will last forever. I want this treasure so baaaaad. (Help me! HIhihi)

[P.S. I do lay-outs and stuff too, if you need help, I'm in. :D  :D ] 

:mk:  :jb:  :js:  :jr:  :yj:  :bb:  :yg:

Hyung Line <3
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Last active: Apr 13 2017 04:26 PM
  • I think it's really awesome. Well-made magazine. I can see the creativeness of every OMG7 admins. The layouts are great, like how they edited each brands and make the members as a model lol plus the articles are so on-point.
  • Good Deeds In The Name Of Love. I just feel honored that I became a part of the 3rd anniversary donation drive. I also like the GOT7 Advice Column. It felt like they're really the one who gave the advices lol.
- Why do you want a hard copy of G7 Magazine
  • I was curious when I got an email regarding the magazine, and when I finally saw it, first thing I thought was "I need to have a hard copy of this". A magazine that's all about GOT7...how awesome is that, right? :D

ghazal19
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Locationturkey
  • Last active: May 02 2017 10:54 PM

-what do you think about got7 magazine?

i looove it! the design is perfect and i just love all the chapters and diffrent articles in it! its really creative and something that every igot7 just loooves! when i saw this magazine,i thought how wonderful it is to have a magazine thats all about got7,about them,all the things theyve done,all the things we love about them and its the first english magazine thats all about our boys! thats just the best! 

-which is your favourite article and why?

i loove the article about got7s journey and the time line! uh its just sooo amazing :)) its just like a trip to memory lane and all the things theve done! like a look back to all the moments and all of their hard work and how much love and passion they put into it! and of course us,igot7s! and how our family got bigger and bigger with each step <3

i just feel soo lucky to be a part of this family and to be an igot7~ and this article is just a greatttt way to remember and to hold on to as a precious memory and a reminder of our beautiful journey together <3

its such a brilliant idea to  make an article like this,so creative and so beautifully put together <3

-why do you want a hard copy of the G7 magazine?

uhh who wouldnt!!  i just think it would be amazing to keep such a precious thing as a memory and something to look back at in a year and see how far weve all come together ^_^

besides..every igot7 would love to have a magazine full of got7 pictures,articles and more!

snowflower852
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active:

What do you think about G7 Magazine?

I think it was a wonderful idea for an anniversary gift to GOT7 - with the restrictive gift regulations nowadays, most other fans/fanbases/fansites usually do donations and message books, so having the G7 Magazine in addition to the donation was a great thought! While I'm sure the boys are touched and proud of the donations, and enjoy reading message books, I'm sure they'll love looking through this magazine to reminisce these past three years. I love that it is filled with photos and lets the members see things through the perspective of ahgases (since it is written by fans). Also, I think it is a gift that will remind GOT7 of how much fans love them, because I'm sure they are aware that producing such a large-scale project would require a lot of time and effort.

In terms of the actual magazine, I really loved how there was a wide selection of articles. I also liked how these articles were spaced out by "ads" to give resting time from reading (as I had to stop at each "ad" for such a long time to stare at the eye candy from each one). To be honest, the styling in magazine photoshoots often give me a shock, but somehow, all of the pictures chosen to be included in the magazine were so nice!

What is your favourite article and why?

"GOT7 The Journey" - I loved this timeline! Great for new fans to see a summary of GOT7's album releases, achievements, and shows to watch. Great for old fans to reminisce their achievements and hard work. Everything is organized so well; I love that a timeline was used to summarize it all, so that everything is in chronological order. I also love how pictures are included to keep it visually appealing. It must have been difficult to space everything out so nicely since their schedules can be so packed at times, so good job!

Honourable Mentions (in no particular order)

"Out and About" - I love to see GOT7's interactions with other idols! Even if they are sometimes idols that I am not familiar with, it makes me so excited that GOT7 members are making new friends; I'm glad that they have friends in the entertainment industry that they can gain support from and laugh with.

"GOT7 'FLY' High Around The World" - Their "FLY" Tour was definitely special, as it was their first concert tour (excluding the Japanese concert tours). It was nice being able to reminisce these memories, whether they were from attending the concerts, streaming, seeing photos/videos, reading fanaccounts, etc. I also loved how this article was designed/formatted in a way that showed each city as a stop on their journey.

"IGOT7 Playlist" - Everyone has differences in their preferences, and it's interesting to see which songs other people chose as their favourite. It's nice to see love being shown to different songs on the album since the members work hard in producing every song.

Why do you want a hard copy of G7 Magazine?

I think the G7 Magazine would be a great memorabilia to add to any ahgase's collection. I love that it summarizes GOT7's journey in their first 3 years after debut, and I think it would be so amazing to browse through it to walk down memory lane. Also, if I happen to win this contest, I promise that I will keep this precious masterpiece in beautiful condition~

angelsGotthem
  • 4 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Apr 16 2017 07:49 PM

I think that is magazine is so sincere and full of love for the boys. This magazine is so precious in a way not only that this is full of all of the boys' activities and movements, it also included bits of honesty from the editors in creating the magazine. You worked hard to compile and organize the magazine that this might be the only magazine that I would love to read from the cover page to the end of it. 

"got7 the journey". This article do not only bring back memories, it also clearly listed and confirmed the rising popularity of got7 since debut. Some of the fans who did not follow them since the start would love to use this article wisely to understand all the things that got7 have been go through before shining as they are right now. 

Having a hard copy will be easier to bring it out and recap everything when we need an energy boost. Other than that I think reading through a hard copy of the book and real paper will bring out a deeper meaning of being there with them and will be easier to lend to friends who want to know got7 more. and Lastly, reading through a paper in a book will definitely give a different feeling than reading through a computer or smartphone screen (reading book give me much patience than scrolling through it fast). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GOT7, Project, 3rd anniversary, G7 Magazine, G7

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Posted Image