Photo

ASK A MOD

77 replies to this topic
afteryu_g
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Jul 02 2016 06:07 AM

Hi ! so i'm really new here so do new to Got7 ^^ I'm just starting to be a fan like few weeks ago, as soon as i found this forum I looked around for fantaken pictures but there're none. so i wondering if are they posting here or not? because I used to see some other groups' forums provided fantakens thread as well. if not, could you possibly suggest me anywhere to begin with. it's quite hard work now to find all the fantakens since their debut >.< I thought it might at least help me to save some time. thank you in advance for your answer :D

got7_daebak
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Oct 06 2016 05:31 AM
Twitter has a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin
  • Last active: Today, 10:58 AM

Hi ! so i'm really new here so do new to Got7 ^^ I'm just starting to be a fan like few weeks ago, as soon as i found this forum I looked around for fantaken pictures but there're none. so i wondering if are they posting here or not? because I used to see some other groups' forums provided fantakens thread as well. if not, could you possibly suggest me anywhere to begin with. it's quite hard work now to find all the fantakens since their debut >.< I thought it might at least help me to save some time. thank you in advance for your answer :D

Hello! Welcome to the fandom and to OMG7 Forum :) Unfortunately, we don't update fantaken pictures here. There are simply too many for us to keep up with. If you look here, under each member's sub-forum, we have a list of each of their fansites, so maybe you can visit their twitter or websites to look for fantaken pictures. The list is not updated for a while, but at least it's a place you can start~ Hope that helps! ^^

EH_JB
  • 15 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Oct 24 2016 02:14 PM

Hello! Newbie here~ 

Please take care of me~  :jb:

bambamgf1
  • Former Staff
  • 5 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Oct 10 2016 08:28 PM

Hello! Newbie here~
Please take care of me~ :jb:

Welcome EH_JB... [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]
Have fun here

Sent from my Primo R4 Plus using Tapatalk

Guest_aravi_*
  • Guests
  • Last active:

If possible will you please sun the Got7 on air episodes?

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin

If possible will you please sun the Got7 on air episodes?

Hi, I'm sorry, we're not taking subbing requests at the moment :)

Pekiku
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Dec 01 2016 07:20 AM

Hi

I'm a new member on this forum!

I was just wondering if you could help me. On the tweets that say you need 20 posts or donor status to view a video, what exactly is the donor status?

Thank you!

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin

Hi

I'm a new member on this forum!

I was just wondering if you could help me. On the tweets that say you need 20 posts or donor status to view a video, what exactly is the donor status?

Thank you!

Hello! Welcome to OMG7! Hope you find what you need and have fun here :) 

A "donor status" is the membership status of a member who has donated to OMG7 forum before, either for past projects or for general forum maintenance. Once you donate, we will change your status from "member" to "donor", which will give you automatic access to our Raw Download Room and Subbed Download Room. If you are NOT a donor, you can still access these rooms if you have at least 20 posts for Raw Download Room, and at least 30 posts for Subbed Download Room. You accumulate posts by writing comments on OMG7 Forum threads or starting topics (where allowed). 

From your own profile, you can see your membership status and post count. For example:

SS10_zpsgikt0nhy.jpg

To note: You don't need donor status or a certain number of post count to VIEW a video, you only need it if you wish to download raw or subbed videos on our forum~

mayfr
  • 30 posts
  • PipPip
  • Parakeet
  • Last active: Nov 24 2016 04:12 AM

Hi, everyone. :)

So, I was wondering if there's a gif thread or an icon thread on the forum. If there's a gif directory that would be even better. =) I couldn't find any threads with such topics.

tumblr_o4pdv1fDTv1tkkdvko1_500.gif

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin

Hi, everyone. :)

So, I was wondering if there's a gif thread or an icon thread on the forum. If there's a gif directory that would be even better. =) I couldn't find any threads with such topics.

There is no gif directory, but you can find some gifs in the individual member threads in this section - http://www.ohmygot7..../forum/63-got7/
For example, gifs of Mark would be here - http://www.ohmygot7....rite-mark-gifs/
Hope that helps! :) 

mayfr
  • 30 posts
  • PipPip
  • Parakeet
  • Last active: Nov 24 2016 04:12 AM

There is no gif directory, but you can find some gifs in the individual member threads in this section - http://www.ohmygot7..../forum/63-got7/
For example, gifs of Mark would be here - http://www.ohmygot7....rite-mark-gifs/
Hope that helps! :)

Thank you so much. It helped loads. =)

tumblr_o4pdv1fDTv1tkkdvko1_500.gif

Guest_DaraenPark_*
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Hi! I'm new here! I was wondering if we had to do a sort of introduction somewhere in the forum before posting or we can start posting right after registering ?

thx for the wonderful job!

lexayoo
  • Administrator
  • 1,508 posts
  • Owl
  • LocationHungary
  • Last active: Today, 03:34 AM

Hi! I'm new here! I was wondering if we had to do a sort of introduction somewhere in the forum before posting or we can start posting right after registering ?

thx for the wonderful job!

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :D It's not mandatory to do an introduction, you can browse the forum and start posting right after registering without it.

It's up to you whether you want to introduce yourself or not, but if you just write a few things about yourself in the IGOT7 section here: http://www.ohmygot7....forum/21-igot7/ the other ahgases can get to know you better. :)

I hope you'll have a nice time on OMG7!

:yj:

snowflurries22
  • 3 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: Nov 25 2016 12:36 AM

Hi, i want to ask how to post new topic? I'm lost thank you

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin

Hi, i want to ask how to post new topic? I'm lost thank you

Hello~ To clarify, only certain sections of the forum allows for members to start new Topics. To see where these areas are, go here http://www.ohmygot7....ion-and-legend/

As for how to start a new Topic, near the top of each page on the right hand side, you should be able to see a button that says "Start New Topic". Click on that to post one. 
Hope that helps! Have fun looking around here :)

Otter
  • 3 posts
  • Pip
  • Hummingbird
  • Last active: May 25 2017 06:34 AM

Hi :) I wanna know why lurkers can't see some of the threads? I think they should see all the threads. I think this is the main reason why this forum is not active. People don't know what's going on inside...

sunshinegenius
  • Administrator
  • 3,343 posts
  • Griffin

Hi :) I wanna know why lurkers can't see some of the threads? I think they should see all the threads. I think this is the main reason why this forum is not active. People don't know what's going on inside...

Hi~ with the exception of the Download Rooms, all members can see all the threads in the forum, they only have to log-in. If you mean lurkers as in forum guests, there are certain threads inside forum that we don't want non-members / non-IGOT7s to have easy access to. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Posted Image